Your response should be at least one page long (break the paragraphs up as you feel needed)
- Use at least two valid and reliable sources (one should be the textbook)
- You MUST cite your evidence using APA in text citation
- Provide an APA Works Cited page.
This is not a lesson plan, but a paper that incorporates the thinking behind your choice and how you would incorporate it in a lesson. There is no specific # of paragraphs or style. The APA applies specifically to the in text citations and Works Cited page.
- Select a specific era in history/time period (you may go as far back as you would like …1930s, 40s, 50s, 60s and so on).
- Identify elementary appropriate visual arts or music created during that time period and describe how the arts/music expressed the culture and themes of the time period.
- Include the name, date and author of the visual art or music
- Explain how you can incorporate this visual art or music in a lesson you would teach to elementary school students (it can be any lesson, it does not have to be a lesson just about art).