Perform a search of the internet, LIRN, and/or media outlets and locate an article that presents raw data and and an analysis of that data. Review the article and analyze the use of the data in the article. In your review consider the following:
1. What is topic or research project.
2. What is the population?
3. How was the data collected?
4. How was the data analyzed?
5. How does the author(s) use the data to support their conclusions and recommendations?
6. Assess the effectiveness of the data collection and data reporting in the article. Was it effective? Was it ethical? Was it relevant to the study and the findings? Is the data set reproducible with another population?
Your submission should be 2 pages to include in-text citations and a reference list, and should adhere to all relevant APA formats such as font, spacing, margins, headers, etc.