Do your research on statistical research methods and choose one article that used statistical quantitative research method. Review the article and write a report following the steps below:
Your report paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 3-5 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clear with well-written, concise, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Scholarly articles can be found in the UC Online Library, in databases such as JSTOR or ProQuest. At least the article must be peer-reviewed, full-text article that used quantitative research methods from scholarly journals.
Note: When reading an article use the PECO to analyze the paper:
- P – Population being study, techniques used in the paper
- E – Exposure (what)
- C – Control(how)
- O- outcome
- The research paper used quantitative statistical methods to addressed the problems —20/20
- The paper is 3 to 5 pages excluding the cover page and references pages—-10/10
- The paper is APA formatted——10/10
Be clear with well-written, concise, using excellent grammar and style techniques.—-10