Assignment: Sticks Case Study
• How do people choose the fast-food restaurant to visit? (based on the case)
• What is important: location, price, assortment, or cuisine?
• Who do you think are Stick’s customers and what are their motivations for visiting sticks? (based on the analysis)
• What does the survey data tell us about the differences between the customers and noncustomers? (based on the analysis)
• What survey questions would you use to identify the customer segments? (based on your knowledge)
• How many customer segments can you estimate from the survey data? (based on the analysis)
• What are the profiles of the customer segments?
• Which customer segments should Sticks target?
• Provide a recommendation for the location of the next Sticks Kebab Shop based on the segmentation analysis and the demographic profiles of the locations in the table at the end of the case. (based on the case, analysis, and your knowledge)
TWO PAGE MAXIMUM, DOUBLE-SPACED FOR RESPONSES NOT INCLUDING EXHIBITS/CHARTS/TABLES IN APPENDIX
• Open up the data file: “Sticks Survey Data-UV7035-XLS-ENG.xlsx”; you be using the CSV file to run the cluster analysis
** to get to the Sticks Case please open up the PDF and go to the section called ‘Segmentation At Sticks Kebob Shop’**